Pages

Friday 24 January 2014

15 minute make-up!

I've been looking through pictures from my Christmas holidays and came across a few of my make-uppy ones which I'm excited to share with you. My sister and I always like to make an extra special effort on Christmas day, but as we both had our boyfriends spending the day with us we didn't want to take the time we usually did of they'd be bored silly!

So here's a look at my speedy Christmas make-up look and how I achieved it. 


How I achieved the look:
For a base of my favourite primer/foundation/concealer combo set I used Arbonne Intelligence CC Cream followed by Arbonne's translucent setting powder and Sleek's blush in Pixie Pink. I sometimes use an extra concealer for complete coverage, but I was time saving and I don't mind a couple of pesky spots :)
For the eyes I used NYX jumbo pencil in Milk for a base, and set it with Illamasqua's eye powder pigment in Breathe (what a beautiful name!), which I also used along the bottom lash line. I then accentuated the sockets with a slight dusting of Urban Decay's Gunmetal from the Naked palette, which I also dragged onto the outer corners of the bottom lash line. I then used Arbonne's liquid liner in Black to create a thin wing along the top lash line, and filled in my eyebrows with Urban Decay's Twice Baked from the Urban palette. My top eyelashes are lightly brushed with Arbonne's Triple Action mascara, but I'm also wearing lash extensions by Eyelure. For the lips I used Arbonne's sun protecting lip moisturiser, and a red lip liner to outline, I then filled in with Rimmel's Kate Collection in 110, and finished off with Arbonne's lipstick in Runway Rouge to brighten the look even more.

So that was my Christmas make-up look, it took me about 15 mins to apply altogether. I hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment